Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Official Alien and MAPS

my alien card

That's right!  I'm officially recognized as an ALIEN.  After all the years of my mother denying that I'm actually from Venus, I have proof!  Now I just need to find my twin....


Just to give ya'll an idea of where we are (since we just found out ourselves), I've taken the liberty of posting these here maps..  The first is of Ulsan, the area that we live in.  The heart marks the location of our apartments and the checkmark is a downtown area called "Samsan dong" that we have visited several times already.  If you are able to view the map well enough to read it, you can see Hogye Station where we catch the train to Busan (I put an R symbol there) and the starburst is Ajin Plaza, where we work.

map of ulsanAnd for everyone who kept asking exactly WHERE in Korea Ulsan was located, here is a map of South Korea...  I've marked where we live (Ulsan) and for all of you who were inquiring, I've also marked the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) so that you can gauge just how close to "danger" we are.  

map of Korea
Ok, goodnight for now.  I've got to contact my homeland... (Venus of course)...  

No comments: